Who we are:
Future Fertility is a Canadian start-up located in Toronto. We develop and market AI-enhanced software solutions in the high-growth market of Assisted Reproductive Technology (ART). We have been chosen by MaRS, North America’s largest urban innovation hub, to be showcased as one of their portfolio companies. We are trusted by some of the best IVF clinics in North America and Europe and have successfully raised a Series A financing round. The investment was led by M Ventures (the corporate venture capital arm of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany, a global fertility leader), with participation from Whitecap Venture Partners.
Insights yielded by this patented software technology will be invaluable to patients, clinicians, and researchers. To learn more, please visit: https://futurefertility.com/ .
We continue to invest in developing further solutions to deliver on our goal for radically improved levels of insight for patients and clinicians by using artificial intelligence, and in so doing, substantially improve the experience and outcomes.
Who we are looking for:
A part time/freelance UI/UX Designer to help turn our Windows and Web based applications into easy-to-use products for our clients via improved usability and exceptional visual design. Your responsibilities include gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements and building navigation components. If you have a portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web and native Windows applications, we’d like to meet you.
What you’ll do:
- Gather and evaluate user requirements
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Contributing precise technical specifications, user flows, and design documents that clearly illustrate how applications function and look.
- Presenting solutions to the team based on existing domain knowledge, research, and quantifiable metrics.
- On-going communication with developers, clients and stakeholders.
- Building prototypes and researching new concepts in the area of UI design and human computer interaction.
- Generating well organized and written documents that can be used by other designers and teams.
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets and create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Perform testing to ensure features are implemented as intended.
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback and results of testing.
- Ensuring day-to-day deliverables and deadlines are met.
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images.
- Over 3 years of experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role with a strong portfolio of technical and UI heavy applications.
- Excellent understanding of UI best practices as well as current trends in product design.
- Strong understanding of atomic design principles and systems design.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent understanding of composition, color, imagery, and typography.
- Experience with Sketch, InVision or other prototyping software as well as proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite.
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Good time-management skills
- You love working in a small team environment where you are given a lot of responsibilities and the opportunity to dictate how broad your role can be.
- BSc in Design, Computer Science or relevant field
- Strong technical and personal communication skills, superior English (Verbal & Written) are a must, Russian and other languages are an asset.
|Please attach your resume||PDF or DOC up to 5Mbps|