Future Fertility is a Canadian start-up located in Toronto. We develop and market AI-enhanced software solutions in the high-growth market of Assisted Reproductive Technology (ART). We have been chosen by MaRS, North America’s largest urban innovation hub, to be showcased as one of their portfolio companies. We are trusted by some of the best IVF clinics in North America and Europe and have successfully raised a Series A financing round. The investment was led by M Ventures (the corporate venture capital arm of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany, a global fertility leader), with participation from Whitecap Venture Partners.
Let’s get started!
We are looking for an enthusiastic Customer Service & Laboratory Support to join our team. You will possess an understanding of IVF (In vitro Fertilization) laboratory processes and equipment, as well as enjoy customer interactions and a change of pace from the lab. Duties will include supporting the Customer Service team with daily online clinic/client interactions: sharing training material, publications, and updates, while also receiving laboratory support requests and assisting with report downloads. You will additionally participate in research discussions and literature searches focusing on advancements in the field of IVF and Artificial Intelligence (AI).
You will be reporting to the Head of Customer Service & Embryology while working closely with the product and business development teams.
- BSc (or MSc) in Biology, Medical Laboratory Science, or similar
- Understanding of microscopes, IVF lab equipment, basic lab skills, IVF culture types & lab equipment
- 2+ years experience as an Embryologist or similar lab/health technologist background
- Passionate about IVF, Women’s health, Femtech
- Distributing embryology laboratory surveys, gathering pertinent details and images
- Downloading weekly reports and providing quality control by identifying poor images or unusual results (to be escalated to head of department)
- Following up on laboratory installation processes, training material and onboarding of customers
- setup and continuously support of customer accounts
- Keeping customers, IVF clinics informed about scientific and product related issues
- follow up on customer queries
- Collating month end report numbers and
- Assisting with scientific literature searches and contributing to research discussions
- Strong computer skills (MS office365, SharePoint, Outlook, CMR systems, Zoom/Teams)
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Friendly and customer centric
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively via email, conference calls and in person
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Excellent team player
- Fast learner with basic problem-solving skills
- Possess core biology/clinical embryology knowledge
We are an equal opportunity employer who value and live diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, or age
|Job Category||Customer Service|
|Please attach your resume||PDF or DOC up to 5Mbps|